Alopecia UK

News Media About us

Donate

Getting involvedAbout alopeciaSupport & adviceTreatments & wigsResourcesForum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This discussion forum has been designed to allow you to connect with others, relieve feelings of isolation, share experiences, chat about day-to-day challenges and learn more about alopecia on a peer-to-peer support level.

When to cut hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
HTray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HTray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2017 at 10:06pm
Thats the way it was for me the 1st time. For me, the side effects got worse each time. Don't know how often you are supposed to get them, 6 weeks? The second time it was more pain that tickling, followed by a week long headache.
Not sure what they used, but most likely this "triamcinolone acetonide " so you can google that and side effects if you want to see whats possible. Don't let it freak you out though. It seems like whatever is going to happen, happens 2 or 3 days in. I got it done a total of 3 times. It helped, a lot. I just felt the side effects after the 3rd time were worse than the alopecia. lol
Sponsored Links
False

Kayjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2017 at 10:12pm
Hi my head is less sore huni tonight did I mention I got some clobetasol foam too
That's to put on the patches she didn't inject. So by the sounds of your post if the first list don't work they do retry yeh ? This next 4 weeks waiting to see hair is gonna be hard
I feel I have got my anxiety in check tonight and I'm hoping for a good nights sleep x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic