Getting involvedAbout alopeciaSupport & adviceTreatments & wigsResearchForum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crisis of confidence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
clarky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote clarky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crisis of confidence
    Posted: 03/February/2017 at 2:59pm
Couldn't get onto forum for a technical issue but thanks to Amy I'm back on, and thank goodness cause I'm really struggling from day to day. My hubby doesn't know what to do with me.
I am usually ok with life but at the moment I'm in a funk that I can't get out of.
Sponsored Links
False

HTray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HTray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2017 at 4:53am
it's rough...I feel for ya. Not much else anyone can say.

Pickles Lilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pickles Lilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2017 at 10:23pm
I know it's crap when you feel like that, try and think " I AM NOT GONNA LET THIS BEAT ME" like I say it so bloody hard!!!! I've been AU for 11 years it does get easier 😊😊
Kayjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kayjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2017 at 7:52pm
Hi I am so much the same I've got loads of patches I can cover them up as my hair is curly and I've added hair extensions but my god I cannot cope with this I'm a wreck like you got not confidence and I do t eat or sleep I'm on anti depressants and sleeping tablets. I've had steroid injections as the doctor rushed me in as I'm
In such a state I've got clobetasol foam. I hope someone on here can help me give me confide I will be ok 😪😪😪😪😪
 Post Reply Post Reply